Regent's University London
Will Conard Scholarship for Fashion Merchandising
The $5,000USD award is to be applied towards tuition and housing costs (University coordinated housing only) during a regular academic twelve-week term at the Regent's University London campus. The award does not apply to Regent's programs conducted in other satellite locations. The student must be enrolled as an undergraduate in a fashion marketing or merchandising curriculum that has a current ITAA member on the faculty.
Each institution may sponsor only one applicant per year. The student must have completed a minimum of two years of a fashion marketing or merchandising program before application. The student applicant must have at least one term to complete at the sponsoring institution after the study abroad experience. This award is applied to tuition and housing; (University coordinated housing only) it is not a reimbursement. This award may not be applied retroactively. Therefore, students who have already completed terms or who are currently attending a Regent's Study Abroad Program are not eligible for a refund of tuition or fees. Recipients must use their award within one year of notification.
Follow directions given in "Preparing Student Award Applications for Online Submission." PDF files should be collected into one folder to be saved as a compressed folder (zip file) and named, "Regent's-MKTG-Applicant Name". Folder should be uploaded by July 1 using the submission link on the Undergraduate Student Awards page. The submitter is responsible for obtaining and uploading all PDF files, including the letters of recommendation. The following items are required for the application:
- Completed Application Form.
- A statement, not to exceed one double-spaced, typed page, outlining the applicant's career goals in the field of fashion marketing or merchandising.
- A brief summary, not to exceed one double-spaced, typed paged stating the applicant's leadership and community activities, including level of involvement, honors, awards and recognition, and relevant work experience, if applicable.,
- Two letters of recommendation, one from an ITAA member. Letters should address applicant's academic and leadership abilities, extracurricular and community involvement, interpersonal relationships, and potential for future contributions to the profession. Recommendation Form
- Copy of transcripts.
- An electronic file of student work. This could include, but not be limited to, reports, essays, presentations and visual work.