Only the author who submitted the work will receive the notification emails; it is the responsibility of the submitting author to notify other authors. Submitting author must be a current member of ITAA.
Complete the Submission Form.
1. Only current members will be allowed to complete the submission process.
2. Begin submission process by logging on to the submission page using your ITAA Username and password.
3. List your institution.
4. List the names of all authors and institutions as they should appear in the final conference program.**
5. List the presentation title as it should appear in the final conference program.**
6. List the code (2-4 letters) for the track in which the paper should be reviewed and presented (ADP, CB, etc)
7. Indicate Submission Type (Concept, Research, or Teaching)
8. Select your presentation preference (Oral, Poster, No Preference).
9. List awards for which you would like your paper to be considered if it is accepted for presentation at the conference.
10.Check copyright agreement terms.
11. Upload Proceedings file -- PDF file labeled by prescribed format: Track Code-Last Name-Abbreviated Title-Submission Type Code
12. Upload Abstract file -- (proceedings file with author/institution information removed) -- PDF file labeled by prescribed format: Track Code-Abbreviated Title-Submission Type Code
Be sure to select the actual files to upload and not just a short cut for the file on your computer’s desktop.
13.Click "submit” to complete the submission process.
Submitter will receive notification that the files have been successfully uploaded.
** How these are entered is how they will be included in the Conference Program. Your error is a program error.