Online Award Submission
Only the person who submitted the application will receive the notification emails; it is the responsibility of the submitting applicant to notify other applicants. Combine all nomination/application materials into a single folder and compressed into a zip file before beginning the submission process. Zip file should be saved as Name of Award-Applicant Name.
Use the Submission Link Designated for the Desired Award Category.
Complete the Submission Form.
1. Enter Submitter First Name, Last Name, and email address.
2. List the name of the nominee/applicant.
3. List the nominee's/applicant's institution.
4. List the nominee's/applicant's email address.
5. List the Name of the Award for which you are submitting an application/nomination.
6. Follow prompt to upload the compressed folder (zip file) of the application materials.
7. Click “submit” to complete the submission process.
8. Submitter will see a confirmation statement that the submission has been successfully completed.