Regent’s University London and International Textile and Apparel Association Joint Conference
Sustainability in Fashion
We kindly invite you to submit papers and posters abstracts on the following topics:
· Sustainability and the Environment
· Humanity and Society
· Design for Sustainability
· Sustainability and the Economy
· Teaching and Learning for a sustainable future
Complete the submission form: https://itaaonline.org/?page=2019JointConference
1. Academics/Professionals Category: Paper submission should include an abstract of no more than 500 words and should be submitted via ITAA website by December 15, 2018. Abstract should include title, but no author/institution information. Save as a PDF file and upload it during the submission process.
2. Postgraduate/Undergraduate Student Category: Poster proposal should not exceed 500 words and should be submitted via ITAA website by February 1, 2019. Abstract should include title, but no author/institution information. Save as a PDF file and upload it during the submission process.
Please bring your poster with you to the conference on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 at 9.00am, so that you can display your poster. The poster should not exceed the size of A0 (85 x 119 cm).
· Review and acceptance notification: February 2019
· Please note that no changes to the title and authors’ names will be permitted during the review process and subsequently to the conference’s programme.
· At least one author of the submitted and accepted submission must register for the conference. The presenting author(s) should register no later than 31 May 2019.
Questions? Please Contact:
Gill Stark, Regent's University London, StarkG@regents.ac.uk
Jana Hawley, University of North Texas, Jana.Hawley@UNT.edu