ICCT 2020 www.icct2020.net
International Conference on Clothing and Textiles
“Fashion and Hyper-Connected Future”
- Date : 21 (Th.) – 23 (St.) May, 2020
Venue : Paradise Hotel, Busan, Republic of Korea (www.paradise.co.kr/en/main)
We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the '2020 International Conference on Clothing and Textiles(ICCT)' by the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles (KSCT) with the theme of "Fashion and Hyper-Connected Future.” We invite abstracts for oral and poster presentations, and graduate students’ research competition.
In the hyper-connected future, people, things, space, and everything will be networked and communicated, opening a new challenge and chance for every sector in the clothing and textiles industry. Minimal research addresses this phenomenon and a robust body of knowledge is lacking to frame understanding.
Topics for this conference may include (but are not limited to):
- Design, manufacturing process innovation
- Clothing culture, history, and aesthetics
- Shopping/sales/personalization service
- Innovation in higher education of clothing and textiles academia
- Big data analysis, AI, 3D printing, IoT, robotics, VR/AR for fashion business
- Sustainability, high-functional fibers/textiles, high-performance fibers/textiles
- Smart textiles, wearables, sensing human body signal
· On-line submission due: Jan 1, 2020
· Notification of acceptance: Feb 1, 2020
· Early-bird registration due: Apr 1, 2020
· Conference: May 21-23, 2020
· Fashion and Textiles fashionandtextiles.springeropen.com/
· Journal of The KSCT www.jksctxml.co.kr/past/list.asp
Contact Prof. Yuri Lee (email@example.com) or The KSCT (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions regarding the conference. You can find more information about the conference at www.icct2020.net.
More information about the conference is available in the attached file and at www.icct2020.net. Please contact Prof. Yuri Lee (email@example.com), Organizing Committee Chair, or The KSCT (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions regarding the conference.
Eun Joo Park, Ph.D. Ae-Ran Koh, Ph.D.
Chair, ICCT President, The KSCT
Professor, Dong-A University Professor, Yonsei University
Republic of Korea Republic of Korea